Federal courthouses in Florida are closed due to the effects of Hurricane Ian.
Middle District of Florida
- Fort Myers and Tampa: Closed Sept. 27-29.
- Ocala and Orlando: Closed Sept. 28-29.
Contact the Middle District of Florida for more information.
Southern District of Florida
- Miami: Closed Sept. 28-29.
- Broward: Closed Sept. 28-29.
- Fort Pierce: Closed Sept. 28-29.
- Key West: Closed Sept. 28.
- West Palm Beach: Closed Sept. 28.
Contact the Southern District of Florida for more information. Note: Courts in the Southern District follow closure schedules set by county school systems within the district.
U.S. Court of Appeals for the Eleventh Circuit
- Miami: Public offices closed Sept. 28-29.
This article will be updated as the storm progresses and more information is available.
Related Topics: Emergency Preparedness